About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, February 2, 2006

Forward planning

At the beginning of the year I managed to sort out and dispose of a lot of the tatty Christmas Decorations and now have the ones I use on regular basis and obviously like and enjoy hanging on the tree and around the house stored in big plastic boxes on wheels. Similar items in each box so that will certainly make it easier at the end of November when the season starts.

I am going to be out of action for 3 months of this year and like it always does Christmas will come around quite quickly so I am now beginning to think about gifts for all our grandchildren. We are a diverse lot and there are sporty kids, nerdy kids, book loving kids and crafty kids so as usual I am going to be doing a lot of looking and comparing. Most times I try to get similar types of things tailored to their way of life which is quite different for each family, and as some of those families have been growing each year, I have to keep an eye out for bargains and % off sales of things that they particularly like.

Wish I could work out an exercise and meal plan as meticulouly as I go about the pressie hunt each year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy:) Hope you are having a good day!! I love pressie shopping, I also start looking this time of year for christmas presents. Never know what you will find on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy