About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Reds back

Such a pleasure this morning to wake up to Red on the old 3LO - I must have become a creature of habit as listening to those awful Could of Beens and that female called Tracy over the past few weeks certainly hasn't been a pleasure. Tried out some other stations but not the same.:(

Weigh in this morning revealed a round number..........how long will it be before I get to the magic figure of 60kg?

Getting out for a walk and also doing the pump class really fired me up on Saturday so I'll be out again as soon as I finish this, its still cool outside and will be refreshing. Checked out the gym classes but with all I have planned for today its most likely going to be THT this evening or time in the gym proper this afternoon. Will think about it while pounding the pavement.

I would have walked yesterday but had to be at the station early yesterday for g/daughters birthday trip to the circus. When I think of it I guess I had my 'walk' battling our way along the freezing windblown front at Docklands!! How they expect that place to become a tourist attraction I'll never know, give me the riverfront any time.

Well must away, lots to do. They is talk of rain - that will certainly do the garden good.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your going great, Cathy. With all your walks and pump class!! Good on you!:) Love that paragraph below...IT'S SO TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy. Found you via Violet's blog. Welcome to blogging and good luck with your healthy living.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy